Our School Vision
We instil the Gospel Values, in the tradition of the Catholic Church, as we develop caring and confident learners, equipped to be participants in a contemporary world.
Our Mission is to provide:
- A safe, nurturing environment that develops each individual student spiritually, socially, emotionally and academically
- A welcoming and inclusive learning community that recognises and respects each individual’s unique qualities and heritage
- Opportunities to live out our faith through action
- An inclusive curriculum using innovative teaching strategies
- Developmental learning programs to challenge and actively involve all students
- Positive partnerships between school, home and Parish.