The staff at St. Joseph’s are committed to...
• fostering a collaborative environment where all students and teachers are empowered to reach their full potential
• achieving a high level of student engagement and wellbeing
• targeted, explicit teaching to ensure high achievement in student learning
• ensuring learning for our students is a continuum and promotes lifelong learning
• planning a curriculum which is inclusive and promotes high expectations for all students
• shared ownership of teaching and learning between staff, students and parents
Staff at St. Joseph’s undergo weekly professional learning and work in a collaborative, team environment with a focus on continuous improvement and plan together in teams on a weekly basis.
At St. Joseph’s we see ourselves responsible for the learning and wellbeing of all students, not just those within our individual classrooms.